How To Apply Makeup For Beginners
Applying makeup would be the most fun-filled activity or a task for any woman. We could describe a woman with many words but what she likes to transpire is her bright face and her pearly eyes. So in order to enhance that immense beauty, she should have a routine that could totally intensify and convert her personality and confidence throughout the day.
You don’t need to have a high-end skill to apply makeup but the little knowledge that you have about applying makeup should be more efficient and intellectual because a proper method is very significant when it comes to applying makeup.
This article will give you an accurate idea about make up application and the tools that you should use for a pleasant look
STEP 1: ALWAYS START OFF BY CLEANING YOUR FACE (Moisturizer)
Hopping straight into applying foundations without even cleansing your face won’t make the makeup perpetual. So a Clean face is prominent. You could clean your face with multiple forms of products for instance use a face mist to keep your face moisturized throughout the day. At the same time go for a serum that could really help you to get rid of wrinkles and also that could boost your skin to a radiant look too. Last but not least use a moisturizer to obtain soft and supple skin.
STEP 2: THE ACTUAL PREPARATION (Primer)
Primer is a great substance that could help you to hold the makeup last longer. Primer is a gel sort of product that will aid in closing the pores on your skin to help your face to hold up the makeup for a long period.
STEP 3: APPLYING THE LIQUID FOUNDATION
The biggest misconception about the liquid foundation is the compatibility issue. You should always select a foundation that could comply with your complexion. So always test the product on your skin before buying it.
When applying foundation you should always consider the methods of application because that’s the most important part of applying foundation. You either use your fingers or a puff or a makeup brush. It will be very easy if you combine both methods to apply the foundation. Use your finger to apply the foundation in dot forms on your face and then use a puff or a brush to spread it all over.
Always start from the center of your face.
Step 4: APPLYING THE FOUNDATION POWDER
Using a foundation powder will intensify and bring out the maximum use of liquid foundation.
Apply a slightly light coat all over your face using a powder brush or a makeup brush and spread across the skin.
STEP 5: TIME FOR BRONZER
Always pick up the shades that are darker than your complexion.
Apply the bronzer on your face using a brush like a scribble and then spread it out throughout your face starting from your forehead.
STEP 6: BLUSH ON
I’ve mentioned the details of the blush application according to the color below:
Pink Blush: Pink blush should be applied on the orbital bone which generally pops out when smiling.
Peach Blush: Pink blush covers only the cheekbones but the peachy blush is spread out throughout the face by starting it from the ears and then work it out through the cheekbones and chin.
STEP 9: EYE SHADOW
Applying the shadow falls under 2 different methods
An eye shadow pallet is designed according to the tint and shade concept.
So in order to apply the eye shadow pick up an eye shadow brush and slight touch in the lighter tint and apply it all over your eyelids and then pickup up a different or a totally new eye shadow brush and dip it into the darker shadow and apply it on the outer side of the eyelid.
STEP 10: EYELINERS
I think that you don’t need an advanced explanation about the method of applying the liner because it is easy as smoothing butter on toast.
There are numerous types of eyeliners that you could pick to shape those pretty eyes:
– Waterproof Eyeliner L and S Ultra Black -Waterproof Eye Liner Ultra Black; can be applied easily with its improved water-resistant. Its ultra-black color creates a deep and mysterious look.
– Volume Eyeliner – It completes your eye make-up and gives you a mysterious and deep gaze. Easily applicable in very thin lines with its special and super quality brush. It dries very quickly. Available in fashionable and harmonious colors with the volume mascara.
– True Kohl Eyeliner Black – Easily applicable inside the eye with its soft structure. Creates a mysterious, attractive look and your gaze becomes more intense. Available in black and brown colors.
– Matte and Deep Black Eyeliner – Its high pigmented black formula that contains jojoba butter creates deep matte black finish for an impressive look all day long.
– Precision Eyeliner – Precision Eyeliner ensures perfect fluent and smooth application with a unique tip and lasts all day long thanks to its water-resistant formula.
– Kajal Gel Eyeliner – Gel eyeliner – it’s a great solution for daytime makeup, and for evening image.
– Water Proof Eye Liner – Smokey Eyes Carbon Black Waterproof Eyeliner is the only thing you need for Smokey eye make-up! Smokey Eyeliner lasts all day long with its intense black color, soft and waterproof texture. Smokey eye make-up has never been easier! Smokey Eyes Carbon Black Eyeliner will create stunning effects on your eye make-up with a single touch.
Apply your liner at the lash lines and outer side of your lower lash lines. Create your Smokey eye make-up by blending it to perfection with the sponge-tip of your eyeliner.
Matte Waterproof Dip liner – Matte Waterproof Dip liner is the secret to long-lasting eye makeup! This water-resistant dip liner offers a matte finish throughout the day. Thanks to its ease of application, this quick-drying, smudge-free eyeliner allows you to create thin and flawless lines.
STEP 11: MASCARA
Now, it’s time to lengthen, thicken, darken and intensify those attractive eyelashes. A mascara would pull out great attention to your eyes.
The finals stage of completing a well-applied makeup is the application of lip gloss or lipstick.
Always start by adding the lipstick from the middle of your lips and work it through the sides like painting on a canvas.
The process and the step that I’ve mentioned above are totally authentic and anyone can try this method if you have just started styling yourself up and this method will convert your appearance into more elegant and sharp looking.
RIGHT, IF YOU CAN’T FOLLOW UP ALL THOSE STEPS I’LL DEFINE ANOTHER EFFICIENT METHOD TO APPLY A WELL ELEGANT MAKEUP WITH JUST 3 DELICATE PRODUCTS.
STEP 1: APPLY BB CREAM
STAR OFF by applying the BB CREAM on your face like the usual way and rub & spread it out in an upwards direction.